Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Boys Like Girls; Hero Heroine


i don't understand how people do that. you know those uncles in random bugis shops under the guise of helping you but secretly have you tucked under their pits so youre completely obliged and forced to buy their stuff. he might as well have pried my wallet from my hands and taken my money himself. except i didn't pay cos my wallet was empty except for some useless cards and receipts.

so if i didn't pay what am i complaining about, you might ask.
well. i just like to complain.

i must shop shopping.!!
i have 100% compulsive and obsessive traits.
am happy with my buys
though i know 2 weeks from now i'm going to open my wardrobe and think i have nothing to wear and have to run around naked

wish people weren't bitchy.
hope they aren't.
want to believe they aren't.